Joke thread

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1644861755673.png

In the index of a book on programming there were two definitions:
Circular definition: see definition, circular
and
Definition, circular: see circular definition.
Those were the only mentions of those terms in the book.

Latin.
Civile si ergo
forte osses in ero
gnosses mari
thebe trux
vatis inem causan dux.

Perfect pronunciation, nonsensical words.

Amo, Amas, Amat, Amamus, Amatis, Amant, I decline to answer this comment! Maybe a certain type of person to bother replying to this?

Surprised no one has resurrected this one.... so here goes -

Caesar adsum iam forte
Pompey aderat
Caesar sic in omnibus
Pompey sic in at

Reactions: dzj
Don't do that - it's worth repeating and the old 'uns are the best anyway.

A golfer and his wife were together with another golfer chum and his wife. The two guys were talking about golf as always, the wives were taking about other matters. One golfer remarked to his chum that 'he'd derive greater pleasure from getting a hole in one that from having fantastic orgasmic sex with his wife'. His wife, in overhearing the remark said 'the odds of either happening were about the same'.

See.

I heard that in the school playground back in 1953 when I was 14 and I still think it's funny.

Don't do that - it's worth repeating and the old 'uns are the best anyway.

A golfer and his wife were together with another golfer chum and his wife. The two guys were talking about golf as always, the wives were taking about other matters. One golfer remarked to his chum that 'he'd derive greater pleasure from getting a hole in one that from having fantastic orgasmic sex with his wife'. His wife, in overhearing the remark said 'the odds of either happening were about the same'.

See.

I heard that in the school playground back in 1953 when I was 14 and I still think it's funny.

I played a round of golf last week with my buddy and a funeral procession went by, I had to stop and pay my dues before sinking he next hole...My... your so thoughtful he said....

Not at all I replied we were married for 38yrs....! 🤣🤣🤣

The oldies are best!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back