Joke thread

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years ago I was on a container ship that had an automated ballast system to keep the vessel upright during loading and discharging. The system malfunctioned and the ship took a pronounced list to port. The enterprising agent saw the opportunity for a bit of fun and sent his new assistant down to the ship to ask the captain that his boss believed the captain was in possession of the port list and could he please have a copy at his earliest convenience. We were on charter and the captain, facing the prospect of an off-hire, was not amused.

D06B64E6-C9CE-4252-97DD-CF68E544672D.jpeg

On a bitterly cold winter's morning a husband and wife in the snow-bound UK were listening to the radio during breakfast.
They heard the announcer say,
"We are going to have 16 to 20 cm of snow today. You must park your car on the even-numbered side of the street, so the Snow ploughs can get through."
So the good wife went out and moved her Car.
A week later while they are eating breakfast again, The radio announcer said,
"We are expecting 20 to 24 cm of snow today.You must park your car on the odd-numbered side of the street,So the snow ploughs can get through."
The good wife went out and moved her car Again.
The next week they are again having breakfast, when the radio Announcer says,
"We are expecting 24 to 28 cm of snow today. You must park...."
Then the electric power went out. The good wife was very upset, and with a worried look on her face She said,
" I don't know what to do. Which side of the street do I need to park on so the snow Ploughs can get through?"
Then with the love and understanding in his voice that all Men exhibit when they have been married for a while, the husband replied,
"Why don't you just leave the ******* car in the garage this time."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back