Joke thread

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
158F3F20-7F13-417B-BBE2-0E8577B35E09.jpeg

Boris. Just say you were with Nicola Sturgeon on the day in question, she will back you up as she seems to forget things as well...........................................

@bushwhaker, Do you guys still have that really rubbish tank museum. I visited it once, a long time ago when I was looking to by a farm near leyarovo. Just filled with stuff the germans and russians forgot to take home with them. nothing restored just rusty bits of metal scrap

Matt Lucas!! Good grief. Reminiscence of Matt Lucas in a pink romper suit playing the drums – Led Zeppelin I seem to remember.

A member of the New York Explorers Club is hunting for rare animals in darkest Africa.

He comes across the strangest looking beast he has ever seen. It's a quarter part elephant, a quarter monkey, a quarter hippo and a quarter tiger and with a very sweet disposition.

They cage it and ship it to New York to the explorers club where he exhibits the creature that he calls a "Rarey" and gives a talk on it before the members.

Over a short period of time he notices that the Rarey is growing extremely fast and is soon too large to keep in a cage. He decides to return it to its home in Africa even though there is not enough food around to keep it alive. They reach the edge of a tall cliff and they both look over knowing that the Rarey, unable to survive, must go over the edge to his death.

The explorer says "Good bye old friend I will miss you". To his surprise the Rarey speaks for the first time. It looks down over the steep cliff and sings, "It's a long way to tip a Rarey".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back