Joke thread

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Podraig is walking past the barn, spots Shamus dressed as a Chippendale gyrating around a large Massey Ferguson
"What the heck are yuse up to Shamus" he says
Shamus, red faced and perspiring.
" I have a fierce lust upon me fer that new barmaid, but she doesn't seem to notice me at all.
I went to the doctor to get some advice, and he told me to try doing something sexy to a tractor"

Screenshot_20210722-101811.png

During a pub quiz, I sneakily called my wife and asked 'Which is the largest state in the USA? Your sisters good on geography'
'Alaska' she replied. I said 'Well, hurry up, there's 8 pints riding on this..'

If I had been quicker with my camera/phone I would’ve got a picture just like that of an Arctic reversing out of a no entry and on the side of the lorry it said " we know the way "

Last night, my wife looked into my eyes and said; if anything happened to me, she would be totally lost without me, then paused ..... As she was speaking I was thinking awwww how sweet.......she continues, so can you make sure you put the instructions for the navigator somewhere I can find them!!
Last I saw her, I could hear muffled instructions coming from her backside..."Turn left at the end of the corridor"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back