Joke thread

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd perhaps tentitively suggest glass slippers but you never know

Apologies in advance to any hippopotamuses or people on diets who may be offended but ...

61E08C4E-EAD9-43C6-B272-0FD90D880C82.jpeg

yeah but if we posted over there they might get offended

There was a sketch on the show "Not the nine o'clock news" featuring Rowan Atkinson who played a deaf guy that was given a head band with a light suspended in front of his eyes. It was linked to his desk telephone and when the phone rang the bulb on his headset would light up letting him know that someone was calling. Of course when he picked up the handset he could not hear the caller.

This was not a joke aimed at deaf people but at the useless invention.
I found the sketch hilarious but I would never take the P out of the hearing impaired. My wife is hearing impaired and she laughed like a drain at the sketch.

BREAKING:

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has announced that due to the new Indian covid variant people will now be offered the Pun jab

Please start taking this Indian Covid variant seriously, my neighbour caught it and has been in a korma for a week and he had only just buried his naan.

Some chapati I know has it, symptoms include feeling chilli so if in any doubt dhal 999.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back