Joke thread

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20210909-203004.png

As I get older, I find I just use three shops: Specsavers, Boots and Greggs.....My life is just specs, drugs and sausage rolls!!
You're not old yet. Your're old when the only shoe shop you have been in in the last 5 years is Sketchers

I won’t claim this as my own but it just came up on Facebook .

A pensioner drove his brand new BMW to 100 mph, looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a police car behind him. He floored it to 140 , then 150, ... then 155, ... Suddenly he thought,

"I'm too old for this nonsense !"

So he pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the police car to catch up with him.

The officer walked up to him, looked at his watch and said,

"Sir, my shift ends in ten minutes. Today is Friday and I'm taking off for the weekend with my family. If you can give me a good reason that I've never heard before, why you were speeding... I'll let you go."

The Man looked very seriously at the police man, and replied :-

"Years ago, my wife ran off with a policeman, I thought you were bringing her back." !!!

The Cop left saying,

" Have a good day, Sir "...

😂😂😂

Thanks to Dr Silvia for sorting out meds for the carbuncle I had where the sun don't shine.
Rang again today semi delirious from pain and no sleep to see if I could up my meds, but was advised to go to the big house instead.
Considered this, but needed a nap first and thankfully not needed to go anywhere when I woke.

Said to the missus, I'd nearly ring them back just in case they rang the hospital...
What ya gonna do says herself...send her flowers, and what am I getting for being a top nurse ?
Well I'll get you some of you like, I can afford those
Ya says herself £1.60 for flour in the shop is what you mean
Well I says, whats your Odlum?

Thanks to Dr Silvia for sorting out meds for the carbuncle I had where the sun don't shine.
Rang again today semi delirious from pain and no sleep to see if I could up my meds, but was advised to go to the big house instead.
Considered this, but needed a nap first and thankfully not needed to go anywhere when I woke.

Said to the missus, I'd nearly ring them back just in case they rang the hospital...
What ya gonna do says herself...send her flowers, and what am I getting for being a top nurse ?
Well I'll get you some of you like, I can afford those
Ya says herself £1.60 for flour in the shop is what you mean
Well I says, whats your Odlum?

I can hold hand on heart and say I don't understand this one iota.

Sorry ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back