• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Joke thread

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

Stan

stupid boy!
Reaction score
An elderly vicar died and went to heaven. At the pearly gates, St Peter asked him to stand aside as a VIP was expected any time. Being a mild-mannered gentleman, he stood to one side and waited patiently.

After some hours the vicar was getting a bit restless. The gates then gently swung open, and a huge motorcycle with a loud exhaust cruised up, ridden by a teenaged lad in black leathers. He rode through the gates, did a wheelie and roared off. St Peter then approached the vicar.

St P: You can come in now he's arrived.

Vicar: How can he be more important than me? I have been a faithful servant for many a year.

St P: He's only had that bike for two weeks, and in that time he has put the fear of God into more people than you have in the last forty years!

Just4Fun

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know why Belarus bothered investing in a fighter jet. If they provided a coach service from Minsk airport to the center of Riga that was cheaper than the one from Riga airport Ryanair would divert permanently.

Cordy

Established Member
Reaction score
If you watch 'Jaws' backwards....
it is a heart-warming story about a Shark who gives arms and legs to disabled people

Phil Pascoe

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
A builder I know went to a merchant's, and was told to go out into the yard and speak to Thrush. He said OK, I know who you mean, but why is called Thrush? Is it because he sings? No, came the reply, it's because he an irritating c***. :)