Joke Thread II

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20220410-092230.png

Now-- I replied directly to the quoted post and my reply is put out of context.
Stoopid algorithm!
I'm really struggling to understand what your complaint is.

You replied to Stuart Little's post.

The system put the post you were replying to into your reply so that everyone could see the context.

Seriously - what is happening which you think shouldn't, or isn't happening which you think should?

I really don't have the time or inclination to go into the matter -- my OCD is obviously playing up again.
I'm really struggling to understand what your complaint is.

You replied to Stuart Little's post.

The system put the post you were replying to into your reply so that everyone could see the context.

Seriously - what is happening which you think shouldn't, or isn't happening which you think should?

So this guy lost his right foot in an accident. Lucky for him, he got a great prosthetic, so nobody knew he was wearing a prosthetic foot.

Some years later he met a girl, but didn’t tell her about his ‘disability’. They got married and on the wedding night, he took off his prosthetic foot to show his new bride. Horrified, she called her mom.

“Mom, you wouldn’t believe it. He’s only got one foot!”

The mom yelled back, “Dammit child, be grateful! Your dad ain’t even six inches!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back