Joke Thread II

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill and Hillary are at a Yankees home game, sitting in the first row, with the Secret Service people directly behind them.

One of the Secret Service guys leans forward and whispers something to Bill. At first, Clinton stares at the guy, looks at Hillary, looks back at the agent, and shakes his head: "No."

The agent then says: "Mr. President, it was a unanimous request of the entire team, from the owner of the team to the bat boy."

Bill hesitates but begins to change his mind when the agent tells him the fans would love it. Bill shrugs his shoulders and says, "Ho-Kay. If that is what the people want... C'mere Hilly baby."

With that, Bill gets up, grabs Hillary by her collar and the seat of her pants, lifts her up, and tosses her right over the wall onto the field. She gets up kicking, swearing, screaming... "Bill... you f#@k!"

The crowd goes absolutely wild. Fans are jumping up and down, cheering, hooting and hollering, and high-fiving. Bill is bowing, smiling and waving to the crowd.

He leans over to the agent and says, "How about that, I would have never believed how much everyone would enjoy that!"

Noticing the agent has gone totally pale, he asks what is wrong.

"Sir, - the agent replies. - I said they want you to throw out the first pitch".

sctr.jpg

Debbie Wiseman OBE - the Classic fm 'composer in residence' - included the Bagpipe in her composition to celebrate the Queen's Platinum Jubilee - I dread the moment that that section of the work starts!
I listened to a lot of the Hall of Fame. If I never ever have to listen to anything by Einaudi then I will die a happy man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back