Joke Thread II

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2022-4-30_6-56-1.png
upload_2022-4-30_6-58-11.jpeg

There's always the old joke.... :)
What's the difference between a BMW and a Hedgehog?

There was a survey not so long ago, I think 40% odd said BMW drivers were generally seen as a "problem", worse even than Audi drivers.
Volvo drivers beat all of the others hands down.

Having been a BMW Owner & Driver for 40+ years I can tell you Mr Moderator (In Germany) it is not generally accepted by other drivers here that BMW drivers are any worse at said "not using indicators turn signals" that any other make of car driver.

Now, that IS funny 😆

Volvo drivers beat all of the others hands down.
Hardly!!

XC90 is said to be the safest ever car perhaps due to the people who drive them!!

I think it's quite often people who learnt to drive else where that don't move over on the motorway.

They usually can't park any less than 3 ft from the kerb either.

BTW, I had a BMW for a while, never again.
Back in my bachelor days (1988 - "E" reg) I had a Lachs Silver E30 LHD M3 as a company car and my daily driver - one of the only 500 built as a homologation series.

Total BEAST ! It was Top Gear's "Car of the Decade". Loved it. Brilliant motor... especially as I'm 6' 4" tall and there are few sports cars I can actually fit into, let alone drive...

In good nick with reasonable mileage, they can now fetch north of £100k. I sold mine a long time ago and as far as I know it eventually got rust and was broken for parts... sad.

Last edited:
Back in my bachelor days (1988 - "E" reg) I had a Lachs Silver E30 LHD M3 as a company car and my daily driver - one of the only 500 built as a homologation series.

Total BEAST ! It was Top Gear's "Car of the Decade". Loved it. Brilliant motor... especially as I'm 6' 4" tall and there are few sports cars I can actually fit into, let alone drive...

In good nick with reasonable mileage, they can now fetch north of £100k. I sold mine a long time ago and as far as I know it eventually got rust and was broken for parts... sad.

Overall must’ve been near 20k E30 M3 models produced.
Nice cars, had a few. Evo and Cecotto editions were good.

Overall must’ve been near 20k E30 M3 models produced.
...but only 500 of the original E30 LHD homologation series...

As I'd been working in France & Switzerland, I'd been driving a RHD car on the continent, so driving a LHD car in the UK was easy.

I did improve my driving as I bought progressively more sporty cars - lots of track days with 1-2-1 instruction, skid pan days and years of keeping my IAM Advanced Driver's certificate to gold standard.

I've always been surprised that the UK driving test doesn't require any skid training.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back