Joke Thread II

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

Majimoto

Established Member
Reaction score
Being a newby I find this forum a little confusing as yesterday the opening page stated that there were 3 new posts!!!
When I opened it up it was the same as the day before and today the the opening page stated that there were 3 new
posts and then I find there were 17 new posts.
Can anyone explain???
It's a joke thread.😉

dzj

Established Member
Reaction score
285634070_3109862359274551_6895362380175397291_n.jpg

Just4Fun

Established Member
Reaction score
I am currently confined to bed with a "not-mild" and "not-severe" case of covid. It is interesting to experience this sort of thing first hand; you learn things that would not occur to you otherwise. For example, when SWMBO asks why I didn't drink the coffee she made then "I think I am getting my sense of taste back" is apparently the wrong answer.

stuart little

Established Member
Reaction score
Living on the east coast of Wales, I found out the 'hard way'. A neighbour who shops for me at the local Aldi bought me whisky & pils, when I saw the prices they were £5 more on the whisky & £1 more on pils. By this time the receipt had been binned & Aldi just quoted prices were different in Wale & Scotland, but I'm in England? The following week prices were back to 'normal', & all I got on again contacting Aldi was, "retun the items to store, with receipt, for a fefund", of course by now it had been opened! Several weeks later my neighbour again shopped a bot. of whiskey for me & again it was £5 more, but this time he had gone shopping 'down the road' iin Wales. This was when it became clear to me! Looked like some geography dimwit thought my local Aldi were t'other side of border in Wales & programmed wrong prices.