• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Job Lot. Metabo HC 260 PT, Scheppach TS2000, Axi Morticer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flanajb

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
We are moving house and having to go into rented and so I am taking it as an opportunity to sell my beloved machinery that has served me well over the years whilst I renovated our house. Ideally, I would like to sell it as a job lot to someone who like myself is a hobby worker who doesn't want to spend a fortune buying their first machines.

Looking at £650 for the lot.

Electra Beckum (Metabo) HC260 PT. Perfect working order and has been a great little machine.

IMG_0739.JPG

IMG_0740.JPG

Scheppach TS 200 - Perfect working order. It's a small machine and is best suited for small cabinet door style work and picture frames. Comes with a selection of blades.

IMG_0745.JPG

IMG_0747.JPG

Axminster Morticer - Works perfectly, but requires a replacement gas strut. Cannot imagine this is expensive. Comes with a few mortice bits and sits on a nice wooden cabinet.

IMG_0742.JPG

IMG_0743.JPG

I am based in Blandford, Dorset and I can assist with loading into a van.

If you were to split I would certainly be interested in the morticer. I live up the road in Salisbury so collection no problem. PM on the way.

Back