Jewellery Boxes

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrver

Reaction score
Hello all, I am looking for someone who could make a small quantity of little boxes suitable for jewellery items. Please respond to this if you are interested! Thank you

Welcome to the forum. You should probably let people know what size, what materials you had in mind (I assume wood) and also, what your budget is per box - this will quickly establish whether or not it is worth both your time and anyone else's to pursue this further

Hello, yes of course- the size requirement would be approximately 6.5 x 6.5 x 5.5cm
Yes the material I had in mind would be wood, open to suggestions on which type.
I do not have a budget in mind as I am not sure how much they would cost.
Hope this helps!

If I was making a small box for jewellery I would probably use some pretty wood and line it with suede. You would need to give some idea of how much you want to spend because a cheap box will look cheap.

Hello, yes of course- the size requirement would be approximately 6.5 x 6.5 x 5.5cm
Yes the material I had in mind would be wood, open to suggestions on which type.
I do not have a budget in mind as I am not sure how much they would cost.
Hope this helps!
It sound like you don't have many requirements at all, so you might be better off finding something out there already made and available. Have a look on Etsy here. I think there is no point asking anyone here to make you one, if you don't know what you want. What I mean, you are not specific (demanding) enough to ask (and pay) for a custom made box. No offence, but in my head, a reasonable person would ask for a custom made bix, because they have this specific requirement (whatever that is) and they CANNOT find it anywhere.

Sounds like you want to make jewellery and have boxes to present or sell it in. Anything handmade will be expensive. You could go round your local charity shops and see if you can buy some, bit of polishing and re-furb and instant marketing edge: handmade modern jewellery in up cycled boxes. Eco credentials established.

you'll need a budget first, it might surprise you how much it will cost!

You mean something like this :
Nigel

Attachments

• boxes.jpg
    boxes.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 0
Back