JET - JWS 34LX Spindle Moulder

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whickhamwoodwork

Established Member
Reaction score
JET - JWS 34LX Spindle Moulder can any one tell how to intstall the router cutter collets as I've tried to follow the manual but to no avail I presume its a left handed thread but unsure now if I tightening or loosening arghhhh!

Hi whickhamwoodwork - it is a left hand thread on the main spindle

The collets should screw on and just like in a router, tighten the bit up as you secure the collet to the main shaft

I'm not 100% sure if you also need the safety drawbar that screws in up from below through the main shaft?, and will check this tomorrow when I have a look at one then post back here tomorrow night

best regards
nick
Brimarc

JET - JWS 34LX Spindle Moulder can any one tell how to intstall the router cutter collets as I've tried to follow the manual but to no avail I presume its a left handed thread but unsure now if I tightening or loosening arghhhh!
Good evening
Could you please advise where you purchased the 8 and 12mm collets for your Jet 34 spindle moulder ?

Many Thanks

Paul

Good evening
Could you please advise where you purchased the 8 and 12mm collets for your Jet 34 spindle moulder ?

Many Thanks

Paul
Hi Paul. Did you have any luck with finding where to buy these collects at all? Thanks

Back