JET JWBS14 help needed.....RESAW GUIDE

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomaskennedy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Because i bought it ex demo i didnt get any instructions etc...

So i am stuck on how to move the bearings to get it closer to the blade...

There is an allen screw but it doesn't seem to do anything..maybe a bigger gearing would solve it?

Also does Dure Edge have a website/contact no. etc.?

Any other recommended blades?

Ta

Tom

**EDIT: I would also like to know how to make a resaw guide....
jwbs-14-lge.jpg

you can see it there on the fence

I need to make one..but dont have a clue what it is supposed to be like :roll: there is a slot to put one in..with a bolt i guess :roll:

Hi Tom, it was good to meet you at the show. Apologies you didn't get the manual, you should have done - my fault :oops: -If you pm me with your address I'll get one in the post, or if you prefer I can e-mail it to you in word format - again, pm me with an e-mail address.
The bearing guides you had are on an eccentric cam - by turning the allan keys they should move in/out enough to set up against the blade - If you are still having problems give me a call on 07976 968733.
I'll sort out a re-saw bar for you too if I have an address - This sits on the fence in line with the blade (as per your image) and enables parallel cuts to be made.
Glad you squeezed both machines into the jeep - It was commented on by the lads doing the loading up at the show as one of the trickier jobs they had that afternoon.
Cheers
Nick
Jet

DureEdge
21 Station Road
Woodley
Stockport
SK6 1HN
Tel : 08702-252337
Fax : 0161-430-8008

Hey Tom,

Nice buy. When you're up and running let us know how you get on with it.

Noel

Alf":92px63im said:
thomaskennedy":92px63im said:
It was a struggle not being able to go in 4th gear and me changing the gears lol
A hitherto unknown advantage of an automatic gearbox...
blink.gif

:lol: LOL :lol:

Noel-Ive had a little go with it and all seems to be going fine...gonna hit it with some 8" wide " 1/2" deep reclaimed mahogany boards from a tannery :shock: dunno whether it will take it :lol:

Ta

Tom

Back