• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Jet JPT260 Planer/Thicknesser Chip Extractor & OneWay Gauge

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteG

Established Member
Reaction score
Time to sell my Jet planer thicknesser. It's in excellent condition, original blades which are still sharp and I fitted the Jet digital thickness display...

There are two options:

Jet JPT260 + Record CX2000 Extractor + Oneway Gauge £1300.00
Jet JPT260 only £1200.00

This is collection only and you'll need a couple of strong mates, ideally a pallet, pallet truck and a van with a tail lift!
Remember this has a 16 amp three pin plug fitted! You'll be more than welcome to plan some timber up while having a brew :D

Jet JPT 260 PT 256.jpg

Record CX2000 256.jpg

One Way Multi Gauge 256.jpg

I've not included the wheeled base as it's a little too small, basically I was given the wrong dimensions over the phone, but I want the castor's for something else.

Attachments

• Jet JPT 260 PT 256.jpg
    Jet JPT 260 PT 256.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 3,999
  • Record CX2000 256.jpg
    Record CX2000 256.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 3,969
  • One Way Multi Gauge 256.jpg
    One Way Multi Gauge 256.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 3,970
Bottom price gentlemen, £1000.00, that's for the Jet, Chip Extractor and the OneWay Gauge :D
As mentioned you'll a few strong arms preferably a pallet and truck...

Hot stuff":d61euzum said:
Is this still available?

Really sorry for the late reply Hot Stuff, I haven't been keeping an eye on it :D It is still available...I was just about to delete the advert!

I knew this would happen, bought an Axminster 106 a fortnight or so ago when I didn't hear back from you. Impatience on my part, as usual, sorry.
Can you pm me a phone number because if I can shift my one I'd still be interested in yours? I fancied the Jet because of the one piece top and it would match my table saw and bandsaw, how vain eh?
I'll get some photos of mine tomorrow and get it advertised, see what we can do.

Hot stuff":3r7qiwx5 said:
I knew this would happen, bought an Axminster 106 a fortnight or so ago when I didn't hear back from you. Impatience on my part, as usual, sorry.
Can you pm me a phone number because if I can shift my one I'd still be interested in yours? I fancied the Jet because of the one piece top and it would match my table saw and bandsaw, how vain eh?
I'll get some photos of mine tomorrow and get it advertised, see what we can do.

I'll send you a PM in a few minutes :D

Hi

I’d make you an offer for the oneway gauge if you wanted to sell that separately?

Ed

Hi Pete, might be late here but is this bundle still available? I can't seem to pm direct. Thanks

traff669":2psmrhyy said:
Hi Pete, might be late here but is this bundle still available? I can't seem to pm direct. Thanks

It is as it stands fella :) I'll send you a PM...

Mr Ed":2bg60ekm said:
Hi

I’d make you an offer for the oneway gauge if you wanted to sell that separately?

Ed

Sorry Mr Ed, would prefer it went with the kit...

HovisB":2m8286zc said:
Hi. I'm guessing it's sold by now, but any chance this is still available?

Cheers

Thankfully, it never sold HovisB, and earlier this year I decided to keep it. Sorry.

Back