Jet JPT-260 - thicknessing table lock.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Morrissey007,

Have you seen this thread? any-takers-t57411.html

Might shed some light on the latest position.
With yours and Smiffla's request that makes interest in 2 but I really do need to make these in batches or 5 or more to be viable.

If you can drum up some more interest, then I'll go ahead.

Bob

Hi Grahame,

Thanks for your PM. You are on the list.
I now have provisional orders for 3 - just another couple to go and I'll start cutting metal - well ordering it at least!

The latest informal word from the Axminster/Brimarc/ Jet camp that has reached me is that the number of extra parts need to retro fit an old model with the new model lock system is not likely to be a viable option

Roll Up Roll up order your table locks now!!

Bob

Thanks for letting us know Bob, in which case I'm definitely up for one (like Grahame - with the dig display extender?)

I have one more provisional order from Holland for a table lock making four so far.

1 more to go and I will start a production run.

Bob

OK, I now have the fifth expression of interest and can start a new batch once I return from holiday in a couple of weeks.
I will then get the materials on order and contact each of you with prices and postage for final confirmation of your order.

Bob

All the table locks ordered have been made and posted now.

I do have a few spares if anyone else wants one. This is the last batch as Jet have now changed the design of the machine to cure the problem so I do not expect many more will be needed.

Bob

I have only two more lock kits available after supplying one to Jetsetwilly.
Please note the contact details in the footer of my messages if you want to get in touch.

Bob

Latest posts

Back