Jet/Axminter JBM-5 Mortiser

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodythepecker

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can get a manual/parts list for a Jet/Axminster JBM-5 mortiser?.

I cannot find mine and i have had no luck on either Jets or Axminster website's.

I only use it now and again, and when i went to lift it out of the cabinet yesterday it fell on its side and smashed the case around the NVR switch, so i need to get another case.

Regards

Woody

Woody, call our office number on 0845 604 0064 and we will get one sent. If you want I can e-mail it if you PM me with your e-mail address (3mb ish file I think)

We have discussed getting the manuals/spares on the site - just haven't got around it it yet :oops:

Cheers

Nick
Jet

*EDIT* - part number 23011051 - ask Axminster or a Jet retailer - that's the bit you need. Now I really better get on with sorting out my bathroom floor too - I get sidetracked too easily on the net :lol:

Hi Nick,

Many thanks for your fast reply.

As you have given me the part number i do not need the manual now.

How long does it take for Axminster to get hold of the part from Jet?

Once again many thanks for your reply.

Regards

Woody

Hi Woody more luck than judgement on the speedy reply mate :D - I was procrastinating and browsing on the interwebnet thingy instead of getting my real jobs done - I love Sundays! 8)
If the part is in stock (99% sure it is) a few days to deliver to you – If it’s out of stock, it ,may be up to three weeks – I will check stock and PM you tomorrow morning to let you know.

Cheers

Nick
Jet

Back