Jet air filter problem

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spad

Reaction score
Hi went down the shed today to find my jet air filter buzzing. It works fine but when I turn it of the fan stops but their is a buzzing noise. Have unplugged it now,noise has stopped.any ideas what could be causing this.thanks

Had something similar on a reconditioned unit bought from Axi at a reduced price. Gave them a call and they shipped out an exchange circuit board which was easy to swap over and worked fine after that. must be a faulty component or dry joint or similar on the board, but not being too good at that side of things was easier to swap it out as a unit.

Cheers, Paul

paulm":20hh8gme said:
Had something similar on a reconditioned unit bought from Axi at a reduced price. Gave them a call and they shipped out an exchange circuit board which was easy to swap over and worked fine after that. must be a faulty component or dry joint or similar on the board, but not being too good at that side of things was easier to swap it out as a unit.

Cheers, Paul

Had the same thing with my Filter when it was brand new. Axy shipped a replacement circuit board and all was fine.

Back