• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Jet AFS-500 Air Filtration System - SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonsafari69

Established Member
Reaction score
Jet AFS-500 Air Filtration System

- 3 air speeds
- 3 timers (2hr, 4hr & 8hr)
- Remote control

This is a really nice machine, originally purchased in 2015, albeit it has a 07/2014 build date on the label. In nice condition and everything works as it should. The unit is really well built and is quite heavy so i wouldn't want to put it through the post. Very quiet when running. The main internal filter inside the unit will last a good while longer yet however the blue pre-filter could do with replacing at some point. The blue pre-filter still works well but it's been vacuumed clean enough times that it looks a bit untidy. Comes with the original remote control that controls the On/Off, Speed and Timer functions. Any questions please feel free to ask.

61.jpg

62.jpg

63.jpg

64.jpg

65.jpg

66.jpg

Attachments

• 61.jpg
    61.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 434
  • 62.jpg
    62.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 434
  • 63.jpg
    63.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 434
  • 64.jpg
    64.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 434
  • 65.jpg
    65.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 435
  • 66.jpg
    66.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 434
Hi, if I arranged a courier would you be able to wrap it at all? Doesn't need to be much, it's not porcelain :) I'm in Sheffield but very time poor... thanks

Hi, I go to Sheffield a lot for work so can bring it over for you. It would be in the daytime so would you have a safe place to put it?

Thanks, Dave.

Well the workshop is in Heeley, S2. Just off Chesterfield road. Anywhere near where you go? I'm in each day.

Sam R":8357eqr5 said:
Well the workshop is in Heeley, S2. Just off Chesterfield road. Anywhere near where you go? I'm in each day.

Hi, i've sent you a PM with payment details. Will bring it over tomorrow for you.

Thanks, Dave.

Back