JET 315S Site Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Does anyone know anything about this machine 'JET 315S' Site Saw (New model) I bought the Elektra Beckum TKHS315M from Axminster as I need a saw for ripping rough sawn timbers. Even though they 'still' have it advertised on their web-site, they sent me an E-Mail saying 'That it has been discontinued and replaced by the Jet and would I like the Jet instead?' I said 'No! As I know nothing about the new Jet model'

Anyway, there is no literature about it anywhere, even on Jet's web-site!?

Everytime I go to buy something, a disaster strikes before the goods ever get a chance to reach my door-step...My workshop is going to for-ever remain cold, bare and lonely!

Hi Spud,

I've only seen this advertised in the comics and the Jet site isn't the most updated of sites.
Send a mail to Nick Brown who runs Jet UK and get a brochure. Far as I'm aware the saw only came out a couple of months ago.

[email protected]

Rgds

Noel

Far as I'm aware the saw only came out a couple of months ago.

Well, In my view, that is plenty enough time to produce and make available some literature for a potential purchaser.

In fact they should have done that before they released the machine.

I got hold of a TKHS315M from D&M today, so the 'phantom' Jet machine will forever remain an enigma to me.

Hi Spud, The JTS315S has only just come into the country this week - We have it advertised in the latest Good Woodworking. Most of our accounts haven't actually received the machines yet - We deliberately held back on advertising untill the machine was available.
Noely, Hi, point taken on our website - I'm just proofing a big update for it - we'll have show dates/venues included too, plus new pricing (1st September)

Cheers all

Nick
Jet

Nick - you have the dubious honour of receiving my first ever post

I'm currently trawling the net for a home workshop TS and the JTS315S is on my short list. Unfortunately I haven't found one locally so I can't see it in the flesh. Is the fence good and rigid and is the sliding table tight?

Cheers

Jon

Back