• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Jet 310 Thickness Planer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alli

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a Jet 310 thickness planer for sale.

I have had it stored for a few years in my boss's shed and now they need the space, and I ideally need to get rid of it quickly, or pay for storage which I don't really want to do!
I started the machine up and ran a few pieces of wood through it, and everything is working okay. When I got the machine, the top edge of the fence wasn't flat where the metal had been folded over, you can see in the photo where I filed that edge flat. It doesn't look great but the fence is now 90' to the table though its width.

I have 3 sets of blades for the machine, 1 set need sharpening, the other have been sharpened and are ready to use, and the set in the machine probable need sharpening.
The machine is on roller casters, which can go with the machine if you want it.

As I am sure you know, its quite a heavy bit of kit, so would be collect only. I'm a couple of miles from Junction 14 off the M4 - Hungerford turn off

I am asking £200 for it, as I am want to sell it quickly. It need to gone by 18th of March.

If you are interested, you are more than welcome to put a few pieces of timber through it, to see it working.

Regards
David

IMG_1221.jpeg
IMG_1223.jpeg
IMG_1224.jpeg

Last edited:
MartinDutko said he will take it, if he can get the logistics worked out.

Thanks h-magic. If for any reason if falls through, I will get in touch.

Cheers David

Darn - I'm too slow. Shame as I'm passing there on Sunday during a 'valid during Covid-19 lockdown' journey.

I would be interested too - but MartinDutko was certainly on the ball within 10 minutes of you posting, that's hard to beat!

Back