Jester - whats that book?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam

Established Member
Reaction score
Jester,

Whats the book you always recommend on Hand tools? I'm ready to buy it (sound of slippery slope rush here) :shock: :roll: :lol: 8) :? :) :eek: : :lol: . Have you an author/title?

Thanks

A_L

Adam,

Well I dunno. I look in my inbox and "Oh look. I wonder what Adam wants?" Then I look in my other inbox, and guess what?! There you are again. And then I look over here and you're asking here TOO!!! Is nowhere safe? :shock: What is this anyway? Emergency book buying? :wink:

Anyway, you should have my email by now. But in addition I also found an old post in the UK Woodworking archives which may help.

Cheers, Jester

P.S. I suppose the novelty of using the spellchecker will wear off in time, Charley...? :oops:

Well, you should reduce to 1 email address, I have 3 for you currently :roll: :lol:

Besides, I posted here, then thought I'd better email too, or is that the other way round?

Anyway..... just decided I needed a book, and remembered you made plenty of recommendations, so are a good place to start.

Thanks,

will look into it and see what amazon has to offer!

A_L

Cheers Spark. Of course I was active all along, you just didn't see me... :wink:

Oh, and regarding books. Almost certainly too late, but I believe "Choosing and Using Hand Tools" by Andy Rae is very good. Haven't seen it myself, but it's a new one so should be up to date at least.

Cheers, Jester

Back