JessEm Router Lift Pass Around

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Sefton

Wood Workers Workshop
UKW Supporter
UKW Sponsor
Reaction score
Threshing Barn, Upton-upon-Severn, Worcs WR8 0SN
This month we are giving you the opportunity to try a JessEm Router Lift via a pass around. A pass around is a convenient way for you to try out a new tool in the comfort of your own workshop and then share your experience of it with other members.

JessEm Rout-R-Lift Prestige (Metric)
The Canadian-made Prestige allows you to mount your plunge router’s baseplate to the carriage, with minimal height loss (14.5mm total).

The direct-drive rise and fall mechanism works via a metric screw and the same cranked handle locks off the height. The height adjustment, locking mechanism and metric scale bezel are located towards the front edge of the router lift plate, meaning you never need to move your router fence to make adjustments when in use.

The 9.5mm thick-cast, precision ground and anodised black solid aluminium top plate measures 235mm x 298mm and will accommodate large diameter cutters up to 90mm. It comes with its own levelling system for tabletop alignment, and three insert rings for different sized cutters.

Includes
  • Rout-R-Lift Prestige Plate, Lift and Drilled Mounting Plate (combined)
  • Winding handle
  • 3 Tab-loc insert rings
  • Tab-loc insert ring tool
  • Levelling grub screws
Compatability
The router mounting plate is pre-drilled to accept many European routers – there’s a compatibility list below. There’s also an un-drilled version of the Prestige lift to suit other routers not on the list.

Please only use routers as specified in the compatibility list.
  • Bosch 1617, 1604 and 1613
  • DeWalt 625
  • ELU 177 and 3337-9
  • Festool OF1010
  • Festool OF1400
  • Hitachi M12V and M12V2
  • Makita RP2301 and RP2300
  • Trend T10 and T11
Watch our YouTube video
Peter Sefton talks about JessEm's Rout-R-Lift Prestige - Click here to watch

How a pass around works
  • We will post the product to the first person on the list via tracked and signed for delivery
  • If you would like to test the lift, please copy and paste the list of participants into a new message and add your username at the bottom
  • Send a private message to the person before you on the list with your full name, postal address, email address and phone number (most couriers require an email address and phone number for booking purposes)
  • The person before you on the list will send you the product via recorded delivery
  • Try the product for 2-3 days
  • Post a message to say you have finished using the product and will be sending it on
  • Send the product to the person next on the list via tracked and signed for delivery (UK mainland only)
  • Post your review along with any photos onto the forum
  • The last person on the list will send the product back to Wood Workers Workshop via tracked and signed for delivery
    To qualify- you need to have been a forum member since the 1st August 2020, have posted at least 50 posts and live in the UK mainland.
Please Note:
You will need to fix your router to the lift and mount it in a tabletop with the standard American size aperture of 235mm x 298mm (9 ¼ x 11 ¾ ). Fixing screws for the listed routers are supplied, please ensure these are packaged up and sent on to the next person on the list.

Cheers Peter

JES_JE02320-1.jpgJES_JE02320-2.jpgJES_JE02320-3.jpgJES_JE02324.jpg

A good idea. There used to be a few passarounds when I first joined.

This one is not for me, but thanks for the offer.

This is very generous of you Peter and a great way to allow forum members to try before buying. Like Marcros, not for me as I use Tritons in my tables. But if you are every passing around some clear stock router guides, i would be very interested in trying them as my fence is a non-standard design

Great idea. Unfortunately I don't have a router table to try it in but will read the reviews with interest as its on my list!

Back