JCB Router

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first router was an1/2" JCB router, it wasn't very expensive, did what I needed and It still works okay. Since then I have bought 3 Makita routers (all second hand) 1/2", 1/4" and a palm router which are a lot nicer to use but of course cost a lot more. If it works I would say buy it at £15, would be handy if it also has a guide fence with it but not really needed for most things I do.

My first router was an1/2" JCB router, it wasn't very expensive, did what I needed and It still works okay. Since then I have bought 3 Makita routers (all second hand) 1/2", 1/4" and a palm router which are a lot nicer to use but of course cost a lot more. If it works I would say buy it at £15, would be handy if it also has a guide fence with it but not really needed for most things I do.
Yeah, don't think it has the guide fence but for a first router, i think it would be fine.

Sorry I don't know it but maybe worth a punt at less than the price of a few pints, it's your call - & just commenting as anecdotally I remember the lawsuit between DeWalt and JCB over the yellow/black colour on powertools maybe 25 years back ... JCB won

Fun and games that was ;)

Back