Japanese Kitchen knife

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerro

Established Member
Reaction score
Japanese knife made

We use high quality stainless steel to craft flawless, durable and beautiful knives inspired by Centuries-old Japanese knife making traditions.

Each Huusk knife is carefully crafted using a 138-step design and goes through rigorous testing before every shipment. But what they dont tell you is that its made in China

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 68
The whole knife thing is a bit romanticized but although nice to have and use in your homes kitchen, its not going to make you a world class chef.
Sometimes i think such things are just too fancy, but not really up to the rigors of day to day use. But at least it's not been given the romanticized price tag.

Japanese knife made

We use high quality stainless steel to craft flawless, durable and beautiful knives inspired by Centuries-old Japanese knife making traditions.

Each Huusk knife is carefully crafted using a 138-step design and goes through rigorous testing before every shipment. But what they dont tell you is that its made in China
Anything that gets advertised by unsolicited spam email, as these are, is probably useless.

Absolute tat.
Lousy fit n finish.
Wholly inappropriate grind.
What's with the stupid Spyderhole ? - it has no functional purpose and can't be there for trademark reasons.
This is just a cheap knockoff by someone who is copying styles and features from elsewhere without knowing why they're there.
I wonder if they even bothered to harden it ?

I’ve seen that one pop up on you tube a few times. The ad claims it was “banned for being too sharp” 😂

Back