Jacob

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been here long and don't say much - but I do read this forum every day, and I find Jacob great value. I hope he recovers from this injury quickly and completely.

He'll need to flex his muscles when he leaves hospital I can tell you.

(it happened to me when I was around 26 years of age, the tendon became detached from my kneecap, it is the rehab that must be conquered.)

I will check to see if Digit as got a cast iron alibi,

You don't think all that snow was accidental do you Woody? Yep, I'm afraid he is in for a long period of difficulty with that injury.

Roy.

Get well soon Jacob

You will no doubt be on here a lot more during your recovery keeping us right (hammer)

Tom

Hang on, wtf has happened to Jake's (and others) post about "couldn't have happened to a nicer fellow"?

I've heard via the grapevine that a certain gentleman was castrated by a surgeon who was advised of other problems concerning his patient. :wink:

Get well soon Mr. Butler .... it's starting to get worryingly sane around here .. :shock: :)

Frankly I worry how he's going to cope as a self employed man. In my experience the healing process can be quite prolonged.

Roy.

Don't know what all the fuss is, I have never had a problem with Jacob. (hammer)

Best wishes and get well soon mate.

Stew

there was a jacob reply on it. seems to have disappeared though

Alll the best Jacob, Old Man. I really hope that your business does not suffer from any prolonged absence.

xy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back