IWE advanced tickets

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srs

Established Member
Reaction score
First things first dose anyone have a phone number for advanced ticket sales for the IWE at Alexandra Palace?

And now for my little rant (and I may even throw my toys out of my pram too)

I am intending to go to the IWE in Feb so trying to get myself organised a bit I popped onto the get woodworking website who run the IWE and get the phone number for ticket sales, the number did not work, strange! so I check the site again nope that is ticket sales for 2005 (Lovely bit of advertising for the show there!!!!!) so next I think to my self lets go on to the Alexandra Palace website and yep there it is the IWE and even better its listing the 2006 show (life can’t be bad) and the cream on top of the cake a ticket hotline phone number What joy, what rapture!!!!!! Except that numbers dead well how’s that for a slap in the face. I know that someone is making £1.50 a ticket more for sales on the door but come one would it kill you to let us into your secret. Or should I just hang around in waterloo train station with a red rose in my button hole and a copy of last Thursday’s picture post rolled up under my right arm until a gentleman with a bushy handlebar moustache and dressed as an 18th century washer woman of Romany decent slips my a piece of paper with it written on?

Simon (shortly off to waterloo)

srs":2cuj1x8q said:
First things first dose anyone have a phone number for advanced ticket sales for the IWE at Alexandra Palace?

Simon (shortly off to waterloo)

See here --> http://www.getwoodworking.com/iwe

It was only when I was trying to figure out what this "AP show" everyones talking about that I found your thread which told me Alexandra Palace which I entered into Google along with "woodworking" and it was the first result on the page. If it would have been during the summer I would have been going but during the winter my joint problems are bad...

Hi Simon

John has given you the link, but for future reference there is a sticky on the General Woodworking forum detailing all known show dates. The link is also in my signature line below.

Cheers
Neil

Back