I've seen it all!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Designed for removing knee caps whilst enjoying a lovely meal!

I think I'm onto something....

Just need to put the table saw under the kitchen table, when she's out put the extra leaf in and start her up....dust might be a problem as might be the situations when she comes back early....

You sunk my funnyship. The description says saw bench - it's not my fault they bought a t/p!
I guess whoever lashed that monstrosity together didn't know their ar*se from their elbow, or perhaps their planer/thicknesser from their bench saw. Slainte.

Weirdly I'm growing to like it :unsure:, at least it saved the old machine from the scrapyard.

Stupid! You now have yanks exporting machines to the states. I can make a lucrative trade selling machines to well healed shops. That looked like a nice planer before the butchers got to it!

I dont like that as a table. Ive seen some nice 'architectural / industrial' tables, but thats not ticking the boxes.

James, you could buy that sawbench/ planer combo and make a much bigger dinner table!

If I were doing this I would use the orig to make resin duplicates like the prop masters in Hollywood. That way you can make a few of these and their not as heavy as a dead hippy.

It could have been done nicely, If it had a nice Oak top or a live edge slab of something wild and interesting.
However, it looks like they found the worst scaffold boards they could find and then F****d them right up.
Not a bad idea as such just poor execution.

Ollie

Live Edge doesn't really fit the industrial look though, and a resin duplicate is a bit tacky compared to the real p/t base.

What some of you seem to have failed to notice is that the seller has almost 9000 100% positive feedback on ebay.
I think that he understands his market more than anybody on here.

9k 100% positive is stastically unlikely unless eBay allow you to remove reviews. More likely a sign of paid reviews or other manipulation.

I know, I'm a cynic.

9k 100% positive is stastically unlikely unless eBay allow you to remove reviews. More likely a sign of paid reviews or other manipulation.

I know, I'm a cynic.
Actually just under 80% of his feedback is from buyers.

Latest posts

Back