I've just been told I'm a "very rude man"!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we dont get many cold callers, one thing we do get is Asians on the phone telling my granddad that his computer (thats not connected to the internet) has lots of viruses that are giving all his bank details to scammers. luckily my 90 year old grand father has his head screwed on, but you could just see a vulnerable old dear signing up to some unnecessary bollo*ks.

but something i do enjoy is winding up telemarketers we must get about 4 PPI claim back calls everyday.

adidat

We had a spell of persistant calls for all kinds of work so I put a few of my compliment slips on the porch windowcill and just handed one over saying just ring me if you get too much work to handle. Took about a month before the calls stopped.

Best one we get occasionally are canvassers for gas supply. they clearly don't do their homework as no gas in the village and little chance of it in future either :lol: :lol:

I was in a mood yesterday (my virgin internet went south for around 12 hours) and I got a telephone call trying to sell me insurance for a dishwasher.

I put on my dementia mode, the wife had to gag herself incase the caller heard her laughing) and I wound up the canvassing lady until she had to terminate the call because of the poor old man at my end who wanted to go to bed etc. etc.

Back