I've been busy

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry for my low presence recently, I've been trying to hit my Christmas deadlines. Luckily I've succeeded but it did involve at least one 24 hour stint in the workshop!

Here's some pics of some wardrobes and bookcase I've just made.

They are faced in oak with finnish birch ply interiors. Exterior finish is two coats of Chestnut finishing oil and then wax. Interior is two coats of Satin Aquacote.

Look forward to your comments (good and bad)

wardrobe_outside2.sized.jpg

wardrobe_outside.sized.jpg

wardrobe_int3.sized.jpg

wardrobe_int1.sized.jpg

Cheers

Tim

Thanks Chas for the photo dupe spotting!

Thanks guys

Chris

The wires run through a small channel in the top of the main wardrobe, up the back to the transformers on the top behind the coving. The client and I agreed that if something went wrong with the wires in the future then we'd replace them in a different way to avoid deconstruction. Since the lights, touch switch and transformers can all be accessed and replaced i think this is okay. (touching wood :whistle: )

Cheers

Tim

Superb Tim, I had noticed your abcence, looks like the hard work paid off

=D>

Fabulous. I have every intention of plagiarising that design for my own bedroom eventually.

=D>

Gill

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Gill":276q10hi said:
Fabulous. I have every intention of plagiarising that design for my own bedroom eventually.

Now where did I put my design right legal letter..... :D

Cheers

Tim

Latest posts

Back