It's Friday - calling all aged ravers and air guitarists

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Roger,

You have way too much time on your hands.

But, apparently, I do too :).

Got the first three immediately and thought it was going to be too easy. Then I missed the next four, got two more, missed another one, then finished strongly by getting 11 through 15.

Nothing better than electric guitar for putting a smile on your face :).

Pathetic. I only recognise 7 of them :oops:

And I love guitar based rock music too (and am of the ahem, right era)

Thanks for posting the quiz Roger :lol:

Evidentally I'm too young :whistle: 'cos I could only get 2 (the lyrics of both have featured on this very forum in the not so distant past). #9 however, I know I know, but I can't remember. :oops: It's going to bug me like crazy unless someone takes pity on me...? [-o<

Cheers, Alf

Just listened agian and I am up to 9 artists but only 7 track names

I think you are suposed to emai lthe guy with your answers

DaveL":34p2y7q6 said:
Alf":34p2y7q6 said:
Roger Sinden":34p2y7q6 said:
Think colours, Alf :wink:
I need more pity than that, Roger. :roll: :lol:
Well lets say its a very deep question :-k and as Martin says its needs to be very loud 8)
Ahhhhhhhhhh... I think. :?

Hmm, just you guys wait until you need a hand tool question answered right now... :p

Cheers, Alf

Well, I've looked at the site and I can't recognize any of them, me sound card is banjaxed. So, not wishing to spoil things let's say #9 relates to a bit of a party in Switzerland. What about the others, any verbal clues please?

Noel

Roger, I LOOKED at the site, no point trying to listen as I'm totally soundless ('cause of the soundcard), so just have to guess from associated posts, like Alf's #9 problem. No need to start another thread, am I right no #9, we are talking Montreux? Aren't we?

Noel

Clues:

Number 1 is a mixture of red and white and what passes by us every day
Number 2 is about getting rather amorous with undesirable associates
Number 8 has links with metal balloon and top of the pops
Number 9 think of a colour similar to a very dark blue and a lake in geneva
Number 13 think of a large bird stopping over for the night
Number 15 has links with nomadic royalty

Hope these help :lol:

Tony Nice clues didn't need many, I'm sad to say that a lot of these are in my record collection

Bean
Pass the TCP...........Oh is that my anorak :shock:

Pete W wrote

Nothing better than electric guitar for putting a smile on your face

I think an error occurred, Oh alright, i know it was deliberate. :lol:

What? :shock: You haven't realized ](*,) It should read
Nothing better than electric bass guitar for putting a smile on your face

tx2man":21omcxlc said:
Nothing better than electric bass guitar for putting a smile on your face

Whatever boots your sub-woofer* :)

I hope you've all been e-mailing your answers to Martin - seems like a nice chap and I'm sure he'd appreciate knowing how many of us have enjoyed this entertainment.

*No dogs were harmed in the coining of this phrase.

Thanks for the link Roger, took me right back to my head banging youth - happy days :D

Alf, without actually naming names, for the artist think red and blue (mixed); for track think H2O and a by-product of combustion.

Cheers,
Karl

Yes, thanks folks, I've got it now. #-o The trouble is I have absolutely no recollection of how the track goes; just that guitar bit. Did someone else use it for something? :-k Oh, and if you think I'm emailing my pathetic two-and-a-half answers you must be mad. :oops: :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Latest posts

Back