It's climate change gone mad

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Maskery

Established Member
Reaction score
Today I set out to the post office, 3/4m away. The sun was shining, the birds were singing and all was well with the world. I was wearing sandals, T-shirt and shorts.

Before I got to the PO it started to rain, and before I got home we had thunder and lightning, very very frightening me, Galileo, along with hail the size of frozen peas and absolutely torrential rain.

Now, this evening, the sun is shining, the sky is largely blue, I have washing on the line..... and it's raining. Goodness knows where it is actually coming from.

This is June. The world's gone mad, I tell you.

S

Steve,

I DO hope that my purchase of DVDs was not the SOLE reason for your viosit to the Post Office today - grin!

P.S. Does your money back guarantee cover hail damage? ;-)

Krgds
AES

LOL!
Actually it was the best day for sales for a very long time. If every day were like that I wouldn't be destitute and homeless.
Don't worry, your package was safely protected by an Asda carrier bag.
S

You southerners.....
Up here in Scotland's cold shoulder we get changes like that, only more rapid, most days.
They say that if you don't like Aberdeen weather, just wait ten minutes, because it will have changed.
And, yes, we also get rain out of totally clear skies. Uh????

We get rain out ocf totally clear skies here too. Weird (and unlike Mr. M I don'gt dress up in "relaxed clothing" to provoke the weather Gods either ;-)

AES

thunder and lightning, very very frightening me, Galileo
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Heaviest rain I've seen in years this afternoon, all rain forecast for tomorrow. Off work to lay a base and lay some blocks. pipper!

Back