Item made of Burr wanted !

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imperial

Established Member
Reaction score
Was going to post this in the sale wanted section but thought it may not be noticed, if its not allowed then My apologies !

I want to buy a bowl, platter or something which must be made from Burr. Species/ Colour is not important, only that it is burr. Nothing too small like an egg cup etc but don't want to spend a fortune either :wink: I have seen a few things where the outside is left as natural but turned inside which I like, but open to anything.

If anyone has something that they wish to sell me, please pm me with pictures and cost and I'll get back to you pronto !

I don't need it right now but need to get something by say mid January.

If I am able to pick up I will but that would mean somewhere close to Glasgow and I'm not sure there are many turners on here from north of the border ?

Hope to get some PM's

Cheers

170 odd looks at this thread but only 2 pm's rather disappointed, but thanks for the replies and PM's for those who did !

Bloonose":xnwpdsiy said:
170 odd looks at this thread but only 2 pm's rather disappointed, but thanks for the replies and PM's for those who did !

I have not sent a reply as I thought you would be inundated

If you are not sorted out send me a pm and I will do something for you / Or I have a couple of pieces already completed :wink:

:deer :ho2 :deer

I have 3 pieces of burr elm you might be interested in. PM me if you want the prices, they are very reasonable!
The last two images are of the same piece from different sides.
I can send you more pics if required.

Sizes are:
1. Diameter 19cm
2. Diameter 19cm
3. 32cm long, 20cm wide

belm_04s.jpg

stock_20.jpg

stock_06.jpg

stock_08.jpg

Back