• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn iTech Table Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murphy

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
In excellent condition, less than 1-year-old and only hobby use, I have the other extension table (not shown in the photos)
it will have to be dismantled and carried through the house and will need 2 people to do this,
but I can supply a trolley
it is fitted with a good Freud blade and has castors fitted but I still have the original legs, also mitre gauge and manual and push stick
any questions please ask
collect from Catford London SE6
Price £750
Full spec here iTECH 250mm Table Saw Bench 01332

Attachments

• mini_20220506_135939.jpg
    mini_20220506_135939.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 175
  • 20220506_135927.jpg
    20220506_135927.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 180
  • 20220506_135949.jpg
    20220506_135949.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Hi,
I think you need to include an asking price when advertising items for sale.
Can you tell us a little about your experience with the saw? What have you used it for and how does it perform?
Thanks.

Hi,
I think you need to include an asking price when advertising items for sale.
Can you tell us a little about your experience with the saw? What have you used it for and how does it perform?
Thanks.
Hi Bojam, I am not sure what you mean, there is an asking price, and the saw has been used for the usual things a table saw is used for, ripping solid wood and cutting plywood and MDF it does perform as it should I have never had any problems with it

Must be losing my mind, sure there wasn't a price in the original message when I looked at it earlier. Apologies.
When I asked what you'd be using it for, I was wondering how capable it was for ripping hardwoods (or whether you'd been mainly using it for sheet goods). And if you were happy with the build quality, solidity of the fence, accuracy, etc.
Not many reviews of these iTech saw around that I've seen.

Must be losing my mind, sure there wasn't a price in the original message when I looked at it earlier. Apologies.
When I asked what you'd be using it for, I was wondering how capable it was for ripping hardwoods (or whether you'd been mainly using it for sheet goods). And if you were happy with the build quality, solidity of the fence, accuracy, etc.
Not many reviews of these iTech saw around that I've seen.
Hi Bojam, there are not many reviews for iTech saws, the motor is 2.2 kw (3hp) so plenty of power for ripping hardwood with the right blade, I have just added to the listing, where I bought it and the full spec is on there

I have this saw and been useing it for two years it is a very good saw very solid built and the Fench is very strong and solid.

Back