iTech brand:

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got one of their table saws which I'm very happy with if that's any help. There is a SIP saw which is virtually identical

I just sold my 10" SIP table saw and bought the Axminster AT254. Now I'm considering buying the iTech 400mm drum sander; just wondered if anyone has any comments.

ITech is the brand name used by Scott+Sargeant, They're a good down-to-earth company selling mainly into the industry. I only have one ITech unit - a spindle moulder roller feeder. It's quality is on a par with other suppliers having other brand names. I wouldn't have any qualms about buying from them again. The drum sander looks good value at the moment especially as it comes with a cabinet base and extension tables which are often optional extras.
Brian

i have a 01332 from them, but have dealt with them many times on that brand and others, Mark at S&S has always been brilliant with me, the customer support has allways been spot on, even with strange requests for odd parts etc.. that alone is enough for me to be a returning customer.

I own the 10" spiral headed P/T and the ITECH dust extractor. No issues straight out of the boxes for me.
I had a query when building my planer and their customer service was spot on. Swift helpful response.
Would buy other products from them again.

The iTech kit is generic Far East machinery which is why you can see very similar kit from other brands. Nothing wrong with that. S&S are a very reputable supplier and I would confidently buy any of the kit that they sell.

Latest posts

Back