Itech 01332 saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerro

Established Member
Reaction score
I received the Itech 01332 table saw and decided to fit it together on my own and I found it incredibly easy to do, I used a 3 ton pull lift and braced the crossbeam, it turn it over with the cast iron from the bottom to the top so easy I then threaded a thin rope though the side panels and lifted them into position to fit the bolts I didn’t need the instruction manual as it was just common sense and so obvious where everything went. Two days later my wheels arrived from Axminser priced £89.98 I again lifted the saw to push the wheels under (photo) remarkably easy and enjoyable but I am 87 years old so soon amused hope the helps people to have a go .

Attachments

• DSC_2058.JPG
    DSC_2058.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC_2057.JPG
    DSC_2057.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 69
This is a great illustration of how we can achieve things with a steady, patient, planned approach, a little ingenuity perhaps, and the determination to see it through. Age is not a barrier and often other apparent limitations can be overcome.

cerro
like ur style.....

nice one.....
I'm 72 and still work everyday.....perhaps not quite so long and hard...
but still a good 6 or so hours.....
stop work u die.....!!!!!

This is a great illustration of how we can achieve things with a steady, patient, planned approach, a little ingenuity perhaps, and the determination to see it through. Age is not a barrier and often other apparent limitations can be overcome.
I'd be really interested to hear a review once you've had a chance to put it through its paces 🤔

Back