• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

iTech 01332 10", 3hp table saw -SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkaardal

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Finally getting around to selling off a few of my unused machines. First up, an iTech 10" (254mm) 3hp (2200kw) table saw which I bought new from Scott Sargeant. As I understand it, this is the same saw/design as the SIP 01332, and I believe Axminster had it's own version as well (AW10?)

I bought this a couple of years ago, but didn't get a chance to use it as I'd not been able to get it set up in the tiny little workshop I had at the time. When I finally got a bigger shop, I'd acquired a Wadkin AGS10 that I then rebuilt. The saw has been collecting dust since then.

It's in excellent condition, and I'm a little embarrassed to say I only ever made a couple of cuts on it, and those were just to test the machine and make sure it was all set up properly.

Price is $450

I could pallet it up and ship it at the buyers cost if necessary. There's a trucking company just around from me and they have quite reasonable prices.

Pickup is always preferred of course. I'm located in the Newbury area.

Reason for selling: I'm trying to put together enough cash to order something like a Powermatic or SawStop from the states. I'd have been happy with one of those Xcalibur / Harvey cabinet saws, but sadly they're no longer available here.

Picture 1

kQE79Wi.jpg

Picture 2

sqO2XNl.jpg

Pictuer 3

https://i.imgur.com/q2CArsv.jpg

I just realised that the mitre gauge and secondary fence were not in those pictures. I do have them, and they are included in the sale of the saw!

Is this single phase or 3 phase? If single I’m interested will pm

Having trouble with pm but would like it if single phase

Have now pmd (I think) to say I would like to buy if it is single phase which I think it is.....

Latest posts

Back