Isn't eBay wonderful?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(homer) Impetuous fool you cuold have snapped that up ...and its vintage (hammer)

cambournepete":2lc74mfk said:
AndyT":2lc74mfk said:
I'm rich! I'm fashionable! Hooray!
And your point?

I can sell off my old Stanley RB10 and my Paramo Planemaster at a huge profit! And there I was thinking they were worthless. :lol:

I looked at my Planemaster today with a view to selling it, but couldn't bring myself to go through with it. Might if I can get £100 for it though! (hammer) (hammer) (hammer)

Maybe this is the beginning of a Planemaster revival?

Or maybe not.

If you look below the claptrap about this " vintage plane sander etc etc etc boxed" you will see that are offering a "service" to people too busy to put their " treasured" items on ebay. So if you want to sell your junk, but your an executive type with no time to spare for such mundane things. You can spend half an hour typing up a description / list of what you have for sale, then spend another hour contacting these kind people and organiseing them to sell it on ebay for you. Then they sell it, collect the money and after they take their cut you get 10 pence out of every pound you sell. Now isnt that just so worthwhile AND its saved you all that time of puting stuff on ebay yourself in the first place and getting all of your money for it. What a service !!!! =D> =D> :shock:

Dangermouse":3kvfmfco said:
If you look below the claptrap about this " vintage plane sander etc etc etc boxed" you will see that are offering a "service" to people too busy to put their " treasured" items on ebay. So if you want to sell your junk, but your an executive type with no time to spare for such mundane things. You can spend half an hour typing up a description / list of what you have for sale, then spend another hour contacting these kind people and organiseing them to sell it on ebay for you. Then they sell it, collect the money and after they take their cut you get 10 pence out of every pound you sell. Now isnt that just so worthwhile AND its saved you all that time of puting stuff on ebay yourself in the first place and getting all of your money for it. What a service !!!! =D> =D> :shock:

I wish I'd thought of it first

Latest posts

Back