Isle of Wight

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puzzler

Established Member
Reaction score
latest attempt A4 306 pieces

Attachments

• P1020147 (255x340).jpg
    P1020147 (255x340).jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 1,131
  • P1020147 (255x340).jpg
    P1020147 (255x340).jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 1,129
I am very surprised at the lack of interest from members of the forum. 56 members have viewed Puzzlers beautiful puzzle and no one has had the decency to leave a comment. Well I for one feel it is a work of art like all the other items Puzzler has posted on the forum.

Chippygeoff":2bfuvgym said:
I am very surprised at the lack of interest from members of the forum. 56 members have viewed Puzzlers beautiful puzzle and no one has had the decency to leave a comment. Well I for one feel it is a work of art like all the other items Puzzler has posted on the forum.

Lack of interest ?? followed by 56 people have viewed this post ?? Scroll saw work is in the minority on UKW

Also can you see a request for critique I cant :-k :-k :? :?

I post things in other sections of the forum just to show people what I have made

I find your post offensive in your suggestion that forum members have no decency :roll: #-o unbelievable

Hello

I know I am new to the forum and after reading the previous two posts not sure whether I should write what I wanted to write or not!!!

I saw the pictures of Isle of Wight posted by puzzler and I just thought that's fab! I wanted to share this view but not really sure whether this forum want people to share their views or not!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm not one who is easily put off what I would like to do or say so this is FAB and Puzzler I love your puzzle

aubec

Hi All
I am gratefull for any comments and thanks to those who did so.
it is also encourageing to get other people to post their work, when
they see there is interest on the forum.
Regards Puzzler

Beautiful picture and puzzle. I must admit that, from the perspective of a pure color-line cutter, I see see all sorts of opportunities for color-line-cut pieces, especially in the triangular shapes on the blue roof.0

Looks good...keep at it..... Carter

Looks good puzzler but low resolution pictures are hard to judge properly.
Higher resolution pictures would be much nicer to see your skillful efforts. :wink:

Yes, I have only just spotted the whale on the beach, and the butterfly about to collapse Fisherman's Cottage!

G

hi
I take your point on the resolution I need to resize the picture
to load on the forum try this one

Attachments

• P1020147 (300x400).jpg
    P1020147 (300x400).jpg
    103 KB · Views: 947
  • P1020147 (300x400).jpg
    P1020147 (300x400).jpg
    103 KB · Views: 947
looks very nice although i couldnt see me having the patience to do that !!

i have just started putting my photos online and while it is nice to get comments i dont think it would be wise to go down the road of seeking approval of our work as it would seem a bit egotistical to me.

and also verbally encouraging/bullying people to write a post really defeats the object and is not a healthy thing to do.

people have the freedom to write a comment if they choose to do so and the freedom not to.

this makes for encouraging people to the site and not putting them off.

Back