Isaac Lord

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John15

Established Member
Reaction score
Very upset to see the Isaac Lord store in High Wycombe all boarded up. Although most of there stuff in recent years was from China, I can remember using their store a lot in Reading in the 60s and 70s - full of beautiful tools made in England. Hey ho, nothing stays the same.

John

Has the business closed? I only know them online, although a member of the forum worked there I think.

Issac Lord are such an established company it would be a great loss if they have gone but High Wycombe is not the centre of furniture making it once was.

Their website site looks refreshed with Christmas closing dates so I wonder if it's just one of their branches closed. Not been there for years but they used to have two places in Wycombe.

Cheers Peter

Their shop has not closed they moved to a new premises in September.
As far as I am aware they still sell top quality tools and have not gone down the pile them high sell them cheap route.
I think that before members post info like this they should at least do some basic research to make sure the content is accurate.

powertools":1dvkirji said:
Their shop has not closed they moved to a new premises in September.
As far as I am aware they still sell top quality tools and have not gone down the pile them high sell them cheap route.
I think that before members post info like this they should at least do some basic research to make sure the content is accurate.

If I'm wrong I apologise and hope no damage to Isaac Lord has been done by my post.

John

Latest posts

Back