Isaac Lord Open day 5th October - High Wycombe - 10% off!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickthetree

Established Member
Reaction score
Afternoon all

I'm really pleased to be able to tell you all about a very special open day we are having here at Isaac Lord in High Wycombe on October 5th.

We have been suppling the furniture and cabinet making trade since 1892! We are also one of the top suppliers of Kitchen and Cabinet fittings in the UK carrying some 30,000 products.

Free entry and everyone is welcome. We have all of our top suppliers coming along on the day to our award winning tool shop and warehouse trade counter including: Blum, Festool, Bosch, Makita, Mirka, Trend, Fein, Reisser, Sensio, Liberon, Osmo, Metabo, Draper, Stabila, Record Power, and more!

There will be plenty of parking on both sites and a very special offer on the day that will be announced on Friday.

If anyone is coming along and wants to say high ask to speak to me, Paul Mills, and I'll be very pleased to stop and have a chat.

Tool and hardware shop
185 Desborough Road
High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire
HP11 2QN

Warehouse Trade Counter
West End Court
Suffield Road
High Wycombe
Bucks
HP11 2JY

Really hope to see some of you on the day and will update you with the special offer on Friday.

Edit: to add the special offer of 10% off all sales on the day in store only.

Kind regards
Paul

They will show you what ever you like Custard. They will have demos of the new Movento runners and we have a dedicated Blum showroom so you can take a look at everything they do.

I'm sure that will be a popular line of enquiry.

We have some Blum experts in house including ex kitchen fitters who will also be happy to answer your questions.

Hi Woodaxed

There will be a 10% discount on the day on all sales placed in store.

We keep a range of Draper products in stock, but I think we may have to order a planer in.

The Draper guys will be here and will be pleased to discuss any questions you have.

well im looking for the BPL155V BENCH PLANER i can get it online for £150-00 inc delivery does that mean they will be cheaper than that by 10%

I was at the Aximinster store on their skills day on Friday, didn't think to pop along and see you guys while I was there #-o

They didn't have any discounts though so I only spent £2.70 :roll:

They did have free tea and coffee and cakes though :wink:

Cheers, Paul

Yes, they are only just up the road from us. A perfect excuse to come over and peruse both stores. Make a day of it!

Our tea is better though ;-)

I assumed it was last Friday you were going to say what the special deal of the day was. guess it must be this Friday :)

woodaxed":381z9xb5 said:
well im looking for the BPL155V BENCH PLANER i can get it online for £150-00 inc delivery does that mean they will be cheaper than that by 10%

He said there would be 10% off everything, not 'We will beat the best prices anywhere by 10%'! No shop will do that.

'Saccy's' may not be the cheapest, but they are amongst the best. I sometimes wish I still lived in Wycombe, just for them!

Back