Is this the beginning of senility?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Maskery

Established Member
Reaction score
I feel my age. Usually more then my age. Life. Don't talk to me about life. Here I am, brain the size of a planet... Etc, etc, etc.

I have felt uncomfortable all day. Don't know why. Until it's time to have a bath.

I've had my underpants on back to front.

S

I always try to look for the positives at times like these .......at least they were your own pants :lol:

Better to go without, that way they can't be the wrong way around.

Goes for any piece of clothing.

I just came home from the pub to rip the Mrs' knickers off.

They were bloomin' killing me.
Thry ride right up me...

everybody knows it's pants on your head, two pencils up your nose and wibble. anything else is just life.

Well Steve, making a statement like that really helps to find out WHO your proper friends are... :-"

I say this, having been a teacher in a boys' school for 37 years and in the last year, I developed a 'complete blind spot' regarding pulling up my trouser zip...Thank God I had a wonderfully observant, witty and candid lady as my lab tech.... :?
She would, for example, suddenly ask: "Is The Wind in the Willows your favourite book then?" Seconds later, 'Clang, crash' realisation would set in. #-o

Sam

P.S. Aren't you lucky it wasn't a thong?...the imagery of that scenario doesn't bear thinking about...

That would work":11ex4uyq said:
What always worries me is how much time I spend looking for a tool that I was using a few seconds before?

far to many times have I been caught ransacking the workshop looking for an Allan key I was just using, only to have it pointed out that it's between my teeth. more than once has this occurred in a shared workshop, including once by a customer who's bike I was about to work on.

Latest posts

Back