Is this something that would be of interest to members?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<whimper> (Again)

Dunno if "collectable" is the right phrase. There's a sort of feeling amongst some sad people that they ought to have one, and even use it. Often it's then sold on again when they find they can't use it and it is, in their opinion, fit only to anchor boats.

I've been at the wanting one stage for some years now. :oops:

But £375 for one with its rosewood quite so beaten up is excessive I think. Someone got a much better deal here. <sob>

Cheers, Alf

I thought £375 excessive too! Although I'm not too sure what it's worth either...

I do know the person selling this one - hence the original question and also my opinion that it is too expensive.

If this particular one was of interest to members then I'd be prepared to negotiate on your behalf if you'd like to make a reasonable offer (by reasonable, I mean what you'd be prepared to pay as opposed to an offer based on the current asking price!).

'Str'ordinary. Just lately I seem to be surrounded by untold kind persons offering to do deals on #55's. Somebody pinch me, I must be dreaming! :shock: :lol:

Dunno, what is the going rate for #55's these days? Any 'Bay regulars with a clue?

Cheers, Alf

have one already which is in regular use
Coo, there's an admission. :lol: A bit low maybe, considering the condition? Might have done better if he/she'd said if it was complete - and that the instruction book was there. Dunno that I'm any the wiser. :?

Cheers, Alf

Back