Is the Trend Fixing plate compatible with Wolfcraft table?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CYC

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone know if the Trend Fixing plate is compatible with the Wolfcraft router table? http://www.wolfcraft.de/de/produkte...=EU&languageID=de&cat=catalogue&prdGrpID=0105

The Trend and wolfcraft router tables look extremely similar, I have a T5 and what thinking I could mount it in my wolfcraft using the Trend fixing plate, see Trend catalogue page 110, ref CRT/FP/A.
So are the plate fixing holes in the same place on both tables?

I know it's a long shot one of you has tried but we have SO MANY forum users now I might get lucky :wink:

I have a Perles 808 whch is identical to the T5
The Wolfcraft table takes it OK.
No drilling to suit.
The holes already line up.

Dewy, do you mean you are using the Trend fixing plate to fix your Perles 808 on the wolfcraft table or you could fit it directly without the Trend plate?

If you mean the later, I couldn't line up the holes of the T5 with the Wolfcraft table! May be I'll check again if you say you can.

It fits directly to the Wolfcraft table. It has a number of screw holes to take most routers. The T5 has one on the centre line and the other slightly offset. I use the hole at the top centre & the other to the bottom left. This keeps the fine adjusting screw towards the front for depth setting. It's just a couple of minutes to fit to the table. It takes longer to change a bit. :lol:

I'll have another look then. You are holding the router to the table with 2 screws only, is this enough?

Back