Is Mike G ok?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because much like Snowdon and its train they opened hell to the masses thanks to rich folks thinking it's a jolly wonderful idea but all that hardwork seems frightfully messy. Meanwhile heaven has kept its requirements of hardwork and effort as being the only way in.

Or because neither are real and highway to hell is just a better song.

I'd love to know what happened tbh. I thought Jacob was the one they love to hate but he's still posting? its a shame because despite his slightly prickly nature he was a good poster.

And why is there a Highway To Hell but only a Stairway To Heaven? :D

Highway - live fast die young - best to have a highway to speed down on your way to eternal damnation

Stairway - to make old people suffer since there wasn't a deal agreed with Stannah

There seems to be some supernatural occurrences in this thread.

Just as I was about to make a little comment about anonymity on the web.

Anyone who thinks they are anonymous is sadly mistaken.
Your ip address gives a lot away, every motherboard has a unique identifier.

Delete this if you like.

Anyone who thinks they are anonymous is sadly mistaken.
Your ip address gives a lot away, every motherboard has a unique identifier.

If there was one thing I took away from my time at BT it's that even if someone isn't intercepting your communications, they can. Easily. There was one fact in particular that's etched on my memory. Which obviously I'm not going to share. Mainly because someone might read this.

ps hello office 914A.

Because much like Snowdon and its train they opened hell to the masses thanks to rich folks thinking it's a jolly wonderful idea but all that hardwork seems frightfully messy. Meanwhile heaven has kept its requirements of hardwork and effort as being the only way in.

Or because neither are real and highway to hell is just a better song.
I beg to differ, Road to Hell is the better song 🤘

MikeG gave me some excellent advice on my planned workshop build and yes he was merciless and I did get the impression it was my way or the highway (here we go again) but being from good northern stock I found his frankness refreshing and followed him to the other place to continue our conversation.

Christ knows what my new workshop would have been like had it not been for Mike’s help and guidance. I know it is going to see me out and still be dry and cosy inside for years to come, unlike my last professionally built one.

he didn't do everything "correctly" I remember reading his porch build. he decided to try and saw the blocks level. I was gobsmacked tbh.

Latest posts

Back