Invite to my art show.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chunkolini

Established Member
Reaction score
Typical bloody artiste, always do things at the last minute!
Hi Guys
I work as an artist making metal sculptures.
On Saturday 10th I start a week long 'Open Studios' event, basically about 100 artists in Herefordshire open up to the public, hoping to sell their wares.
Some is quite frankly garbage; I think mine is interesting and so is most of the others.
This kind of thing makes for a good excuse to explore Herefordshire, a neglected county.
Here is a link to my page on the art week website.
http://h-art.herefordshire.gov.uk/hartv ... -farm.aspx with directions. I am on the B4224.
(Edited with new link, lets see if the sucker works)

Note to any bikers out therehere are some great roads around here so it makes a good excuse to get the bike out. The best way to get to me on a bike is pick the A449 from Worcester, hack round the Malverns and then not get killed on the complex of bends a few miles after Ledbury, well dodgy but very rewarding, and totally unexpected, a few long straights lead into a stupid series of bends with 10 foot drops off after the armco.

On 10th and 11th there is a cider bar and hopefully food. If you come on a bike follow the pink signs past the cage park and into the yard by workshop, a free cider to anybody on a bike. I am open through to the 18th.

Hopwe to see you there.

Chunko'.

Back