Introduction

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goulss

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have been lurking for a while so thought it was time to say hello. :D

Having just retired I can now devote more time to making wood chips, I have been turning for around 10 years off and on, and have been an irregular member of Wolds Woodturners since it's inception.

I will stick some photos on once I can figure out how to do it. :?:

Cheers.

Stewart

Welcome to the forum Stewart.

Images can either be linked from an image host such as photo bucket or can be uploaded to the forum server.

I'm afraid you can not post URL links to off site hosted images until you have made at least 3 posts (spam trap)

If and when you do they will require the full url to the server location where they are held, using the encosure tags shown above the editing window.

However as long as the image file size is 256kb or less (most JPG images 1024 pixels or less) you can upload direct to the UKW server from your computer by using the Upload attachment dialogue below the New post dialogue box.

'Browse' (to locate the file on your computer) and 'Add File'
postingimages.jpg

Attachments

• postingimages.jpg
    postingimages.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 725
Welcome Matt ,posting pictures is quite simple :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: I can do it, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: sometimes . :oops:

Welcome to the forum Stewart,

Most of us are relatively human, although amongst any gathering of people, there are bound to be one or two oddballs (no names no packdrill). What you will get here is many likeminded folk and any help that you need, sometimes incredibly generous.

I look forward to seeing your work so I can aim for higher things myself 8)

Thanks for the welcomes folks.

I am not sure about my photos raising anyone's game, from what I have seen I could well be hitting a new low!!! :mrgreen:

Cheers.

Stewart.

Back