Introduction

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hello everyone, Thought i would delurk and say hello. Have been woodworking for 2 years now as a hobbie, and look forward to sharing tips and experiences withfellow woodworkers

Alf":uegvyh36 said:
Welcome to the forum, Bobolobols. Good for you for delurking; any more out there feeling brave? :D

Cheers, Alf

Hi,
Seeing as an invite has been put out I thought I had better introduce myself. My name is Chris but I am registered as Rosco this being an abbreviation of my surname, I have been reading the post on here for a little while and have found the banter on here most informative and very interesting. It is nice to find a site that is more dedicated towards the British woodworker doing a bit in his shed rather than our American cousins where it seems to me that everyone has got a 800 or 900 sq ft palace to work in and where the wood and tools seem to cost about half the price we pay.

All the best,

Rosco :)

Yay! Welcome, Chris. Ah, 'Murrican tool and workshop envy. We're all familiar with that, 'cept the 'Murricans of course... :)

Any more? Bit like hunting woodworm this, seeing who else is hiding in the woodwork. S'okay though, I've not got the drawknife with me... :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Hi all were glad you de-lurked welcome I look frward to seeing some of your work and hearing(reading) your experiences

Bean

Hi Chris, glad you got the closet door open. Welcome.

Noel

waterhead37":3l9qxrkt said:
Welcome to Bolobols and Chris. I was beginning to think my name had gone completely out of fashion!

Hi Chris,
our name might be out of fashion you have got to remember that I am an old fart with not the slightest interest in fashionable names.

Rosco ( Chris ) :twisted:

Back