Introduction.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeDorson

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Joe, and I am currently just lurking around and soaking up knowledge whilst I get back in to wood working. I used to do various things, mainly focusing on antique restorations 20 or so years ago, but after my workshop was broken into and cleaned out I was just very disheartened. Looking at the wealth of knowledge now available seems to have a least lit a spark in my love of wood once again and I am slowly looking at retooling. Although looking at wood pricing at them moment I may have chosen the wrong time :LOL:

Hi Joe and welcome, sorry to hear that some little :poop:'s did a number on you (n)(n)(n) Restoration might be the way to go as people might just want more stuff repaired rather than new due to timber prices :unsure: anyway have fun and show us some of your work,we like pictures (y):)

Hi joe,
I’m in Herts too, W.G.C.
I’m mainly into metalwork, but have several woodworking machines to restore as time allows.
Enjoy your stay

Back